i was looking around the blogs andrealized, "i looove steph..why dont we share blogs, so giveme youremail address so i can add u! your lil boy is sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's beautiful and i think has your beautiful smile! congrats on thebaby on theway! love, melinda
WHAT!! When were you going to tell me number 2 was on the way? I thought we were friends? JK Congratulations!! I hope all is well with you and your family. I miss you. Come visit soon.
5 comments:
Cute new pictures! Looks like it was a lot of fun. Don't forget, if you ever need me....call me!
Girl it was so fun VT with you today. You seriously are my favorite companion! I hope they never seperate us:) Missed you tonight.
i was looking around the blogs andrealized, "i looove steph..why dont we share blogs, so giveme youremail address so i can add u! your lil boy is sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's beautiful and i think has your beautiful smile! congrats on thebaby on theway! love, melinda
WHAT!! When were you going to tell me number 2 was on the way? I thought we were friends? JK Congratulations!! I hope all is well with you and your family. I miss you. Come visit soon.
are you ever going to update your blog. come on lady. love you
Post a Comment