I love the pics, especially of grandpa everett shirtless! (don't tell him I said that!) I guess you were there while Ted and Heather were gone, since I don't see any familiar kid faces besides Tyler's.
Fantastic pics of lots of familiar places! It was so fun to see you all again! And I'm excited for your Haylie-girl to come!!! You can count down by DAYS now!
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I wish I could have been there at the same time as everyone else. Boy cousin craziness!
Maybe next year-
super cute. i'm very impressed you got that posted right away. thanks for taking me up early with you. love you guys
I love the pics, especially of grandpa everett shirtless! (don't tell him I said that!) I guess you were there while Ted and Heather were gone, since I don't see any familiar kid faces besides Tyler's.
Fantastic pics of lots of familiar places! It was so fun to see you all again! And I'm excited for your Haylie-girl to come!!! You can count down by DAYS now!
Post a Comment