Sunday, August 10, 2008

I will be a better blogger!!


So I'm' trying to be a better blogger and actually posts some new things more often than once a month (thanks Shannyn). It's kinda hard cause life gets in the way sometimes and eats up all of your time, but I'm gonna really try. So Steph is nearing the home stretch with little Haylie, soon enough we will be a family of 4!... Oh geez... am i really ready for that!? We can't wait to see her. Steph has to go the doctor like twice a week now... not sure what that's about but I guess it's pretty routine, but it's kind of a drag especially with Tyler but We'll be OK, well can't really think of anything else to report on as far as Steph and Haylie go.


So I'm not really the sports type but I have to admit that the Olympics have been on the TV almost non-stop. It's been really addicting watching that kind of competition at a worldwide level. Tyler really enjoys imitating the gymnasts, I've been trying to get a video of Tyler doing this...I'll post it as soon as I have a good one. Until next post we hope everyone is doing well, and GO USA!!

OH! about the picture above... it's my oniompic rings. ( get it? onion rings and Olympic... uh.... never mind)

2 comments:

shannyn said...

thats my boy, joni! i knew you could do it and your onion ring thing is a little cheesey. love you guys.

val said...

I love the onion rings! Did you end up eating them or what? I hope you at least keep them until the Olympics are over.... and yes, GO USA!