Some family trees bear an enormous crop of nuts.
Cute pics! I love how they 'melt' or 'evaporate'... Great pic of Steph and Hailey too!
I'm so impressed you're up and blogging and going to the zoo! You're way more with it 2 months after having a baby than I ever was!
Stephanie - you have a beautiful family!
Looks like you guys had a great time at the zoo. You sure have some cute kids!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute pics! I love how they 'melt' or 'evaporate'... Great pic of Steph and Hailey too!
I'm so impressed you're up and blogging and going to the zoo! You're way more with it 2 months after having a baby than I ever was!
Stephanie - you have a beautiful family!
Looks like you guys had a great time at the zoo. You sure have some cute kids!
Post a Comment