Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas!!!

                                               The calm before the storm.
                                        Tyler & Haylie in their Christmas jams.
                          Tyler really got into opening presents this year.
                                                        The aftermath                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         We had a very nice Christmas with our little family Steph and I got up way before Tyler because we were so excited to see his face. Santa brought him a train table this year. Tyler never sleeps in, but of course he decides to pick Christmas to do it. We really missed our family but it was a great Christmas.

4 comments:

shannyn said...

merry christmas, we really missed you guys too. love you guys

Jen said...

Love the little ones in their jammies. Thanks for hanging with us on Christmas eve, we loved having you!

val said...

What great Christmas pics! Gavin would love to come play with Ty and his trains.. I was hoping to see you across the street this year... I was checking to see if your car was parked out there.. Also, thanks for the darling Christmas card!

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice