Friday Shannyn, John and Jack came down to hang out with us, which is always a welcomed treat. We decided it would be fun to take the kids to see the Temple lights, so we headed up to Mesa and since we were out that way we thought we'd stop and have dinner at Tia Rosa's, yummy! It was a great night, there was a little chill in the air and the light were really beautiful. It was nice to put the right perspective back into the season and remember our Savior and all that he has done for us.
4 comments:
How fun for you guys! I seriously need to plan this in, or we might not make it this year.
Cute pictures! I need your address! E-mail me at: melisa_gabrielsen@hotmail.com
Fun stuff! I love going to the temple to see the lights.. I'm glad they do it there and here too!
i agree your idea ! very nice blog
Post a Comment